Sunday 13 June 2021

Last Two Chapters

This dissertation has broken me wide open 


the result is a good taste in fashion, 

the need to read and write;

alone, independent, capable. 


My gut is pulling me towards him, 

so strongly, I physically feel it, I miss him,

extraordinarily. 


and yet I am so proud to be so close

to the end, through all of the 

sadness, heart-break, pain, disappointment,

anger, death, and loss of faith in life

still kicking, managing to dance, 

to laugh, to enjoy food and music, 

drugs.

Happiness, through dogs, miracles, 

nature, clouds, colours and emotions. 


My life is torn by love.

Maybe the words will come and

make up stories and collections of

memories, like the first few chapters are

masked as facts - it tells my story,

my mothers, great, gran, grand, 

like the future ahead.


In the name of my ancestors,

Thank You.


11/05/2021

No comments:

Post a Comment